A Cross-Cultural Family 跨文化的家庭

The adventures of an American / Chinese, Chinese-speaking family.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Music 音樂 part 2

I admit that I am not an expert in Chinese music, but I have some preferences. I like the 琵琶, a guitar-like instrument and also the 古 箏, a zither-like Chinese instrument.

One of my favorite Chinese Christian music singers is Amy Sand 盛曉玫. She has very well-written lyrics and a good sound. If you would just like to listen to sound clips from her music click here.

Lastly, I like this singer who you can hear if you click on the Hello Kitty to the left.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrgghh..I hate that darn cat.

Otherwise, you have an interesting blog.

1:17 PM  
Blogger thoughtfire said...

Thanks. Well, my daughter likes Hello Kitty and she reminds people of the cartoon feline. But it's hard to believe Hello Kitty is over 30! They had some big birthday bash in Japan not too long ago.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home