A Cross-Cultural Family 跨文化的家庭

The adventures of an American / Chinese, Chinese-speaking family.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Activity 活動

In addition to dodging the rains, April seems to be a season of activity for us. There have been meetings scheduled to determine direction and get everyone's input on it. We have also had lots of activities with our group attending various spring events.

In this one evening shown here, we had dinner first教會的異象會. If I published the original sized photo here you could see my name and my wife's name in Chinese. (Incidentally, these photos were still quite good considering I forgot to plug in my charger and so the shutter speed was off as my battery was slowly dying.) We had enough time to listen to some of the speakers before rushing down to a play 30 minutes away.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of cooking some of my favorite dishes for about 35-40 people. When I cook for activities I usually stick with hardy favorites like chicken curry 咖喱雞and ma po tofu 麻婆豆腐. Not gourmet but they serve lot. In addtion my wife and I had the pleasure of meeting people who work elsewhere in ministry while praying for a team that is going to Southeast Asia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home