A Cross-Cultural Family 跨文化的家庭

The adventures of an American / Chinese, Chinese-speaking family.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Injury 受傷的女兒

Sorry for a temporary interruption in posting here. Our daughter cut her ear roughhousing with her brothers, so we had to take her get her stitched 縫合 up. There was lots of blood and crying, but in the end it was only a little tiny cut for which I am thankful.

It reminds me of when I was 3 and my brother dared me to bang my head on the table. Being a 3 year old boy, I accepted the challenge and ran into the table as fast as I could….or at least I think that’s the story my parents told me. (No, I’m sorry, I do that type of thing now I hope so don’t anyone here email me and dare me to do it again. ) Anyway, it was a messy affair.

The worst part of this evening was waiting in the emergency room 緊急室 for such a long period of time, trapped watching trashy television shows while our daughter was snoring away asleep on top of me. At least she was a brave camper while getting her one stitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home